Please like my new Facebook page as Facebook won’t let me change my old one.
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by The Bergham Chronicles http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com
1. Who says girls can’t do everything? I’ll show them when I steam roll over their toys.
2. Fine I’ll take myself to the toy store.
3. It’s never too early to learn how to drive a stick shift.
4. Oh you say other kids are waiting, well let them wait. It’s my turn and I’m taking my time.
5. All I have to do is give Daddy my sad eyes and he’ll buy this for me.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: