Yes, this is the right place if you are looking for Dinosaur Superhero Mommy. I created a new blog now that my goals for blogging have changed and as my son grows.
Welcome to a Fly on the Wall group post. Today 8 bloggers are inviting you to catch a glimpse of what you’d see if you were a fly on the wall in our homes. Come on in and buzz around my house.
Buzz around, see what you think, then click on these links for a peek into some other homes
- Baking In A Tornado http://www.BakingInATornado.com
- Menopausal Mother http://www.menopausalmom.com/
- Searching for Sanity http://singlemumplusone.blogspot.com
- Eileen’s Perpetually Busy http://eileensperpetuallybusy.blogspot.com/
- Spatulas on Parade http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/
- A Little Piece of Peace http://little-piece-of-peace.blogspot.com
- Never Ever Give Up Hope http://batteredhope.blogspot.com
- Bookworm in the Kitchen http://www.bookwormkitchen.com/
- Not That Sarah Michelle http://notthatsarahmichelle.blogspot.com
Bookworm Mom: the wife and mom to this crazy crew
Bookworm Dad: the husband and dad and often referred to as the big kid
Bookworm Boy– our singleton, a 7 year old boy who thinks he knows it all and is the one in charge
Bonus – our sweet and lovable adopted rat terrier
“Wait, I want to hear this.” (Gets his goldfish snacks and sits and watches me and Bookworm Dad have a heated discussion about a few things. Yes, I am right, I always am 😉
“Yup, Bonus is the annoying sister I never had.”
Yup, he hit the ball ad thought he was Babe Ruth. I think we sat in shock for about 2 minutes as we processed it all. It was pretty amazing. He needed that ego boost.
“I don’t need your help. I can heat up a burrito all by myself. I’m not a baby anymore.”
“I had the best day. I caught a ball in dodge ball and the other kids got back in. I’m a king.”
For Mother’s Day I wanted us to make ceramic gifts to each other. We chose the colors we wanted the other person to paint. I hope we can pick them up soon.
I’m so behind on posting and commenting. I’m struggling with a lot right now. I have a multitude of things to and consider. I know we have to make it through hardships and trials to see the joy and love on the other end. I think I’ve had my fair share of these hardships and could finally use a break. I’ll just keep praying, listening to God, and waiting for a time when I can see why we went through all of this.