Most Sunday nights I make homemade sauce and either sausage or meatballs with pasta.
Leftovers can get boring, so we have mix it up. One favorite is making the meatballs into sandwiches.
- layer sauce on each side of the roll (any roll of your choice)
- spread cheese on each side of the roll
- toast the rolls until cheese is melted
- slice two meatballs and microwave
- place meatballs on one side and sprinkle grated cheese on the meatballs
- place other side of roll on top and ENJOY
This was a huge hit with Bookworm Boy, he devoured it like a boss.
What do you do with leftover pasta and meatballs?