This week’s Top Ten list are your favorite summer foods by Part-Time Working Hockey Mom
1. steak and/or shrimp kabobs with a combo of fruits and veggies
2. barbecue chicken straight off the grill…so darn yummy
3. pasta or potato salad (homemade only) store bought just doesn’t taste the same
4. corn on the cob covered in butter and coconut oil
5. fruit salad with cool whip
6. peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream
7. burgers and hot dogs loaded with fried onions, pickles, tomatoes, mustard, and mayo
8. sangria with watermelon and pineapple
9. coconut margarita recipe found HERE
10. ANY cheesecake
I’m sure as I read other lists I will smack myself for forgetting that.
What’s on your list?