Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Dawn of Cognitive Script: https://www.facebook.com/cognitivescript/
1. Extreme emergency? What does that mean? Do my missing keys count as an emergency? Or a broken bone? Or just being late to work?
2. So if your good fortune doesn’t come true and you press the button, will you get a new fortune?
3. In a fit of rage and suffering from PMS, I pushed the button. Instantly my kitchen was stocked with cake, ice cream, and cookies. Crisis averted.
4. Tired of her hubby not helping, she pushed the button and it was pure magic. He began to clean the house without expecting fanfare or a thank you. She would make sure this magic button would last forever.
5. All she could do was laugh as she watched her husband press the button. He kept pushing it expecting something to happen, but nothing did. It was the best laugh she had in along time.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: